Errors viewing Nagios web page from remote PC

John Hicks JHicks at agribeef.com
Fri Sep 6 01:47:51 CEST 2002

Running Nagiso on RH7.2, Nagios is up and running fine. I have enabled cgi
and html authentication and when I open the page from the localhost and
enter username and password I see all hosts fine and all pages are
available, however when I do this from a remote machine I get prompted and
enter my username and password and the nagios page comes up but on all the
status pages the stats are either very old or not there at all. Also the
tactical overview page gives me the error "Error: Could not open main config
file '/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg' for reading!" Any ideas would be
great. Thanks,
John Hicks