NSCLient "CollectData failed"

Paulo Pinto pspa at gp.novis.pt
Thu Sep 5 14:12:53 CEST 2002

Hmm... looks like you're missing some 'performance stuff' on that machines.

Using PerfMon on that machines, can you 'add' a graph for the parameters you're trying to monitor ? (CPU usage, whatever)

Also, in the event logs, do you have any entry near the ones you refer stating anything about 'perfmon' or something similar ?

Anyway, with only the info you've provided, it's kind'a difficult to make a more 'deep' analisis ...

Hugz,

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 01:36:31PM +0200, Åhman Johan wrote:
> I have a bunch of NT4 servers that I monitor using NSClient. For some reason
> NSClient fails on some of these computers. The errormessage in the eventlog
> is the following. And it results in a connection refused for Nagios
>
> Event Type:	Warning
> Event Source:	NSClient
> Event ID:	3
> User:		N/A