New question

jo smith joblow7777 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 16:17:30 CEST 2002

Hi Mike.

Thanks for the sugggestion.  I tried using crle on the
machine.  Problem is the file that's created by crle
ends up being the LD_LIBRARY_PATH for the whole
system, so if you don't get it quite right, you can't
run any commands.  But I do like that LD_RUN_PATH.
I'll try that one out.  Thanks.
--- "Hulsman, MJ (Mike)"