New question

Hulsman, MJ (Mike) M.J.Hulsman01 at rf.rabobank.nl
Wed Sep 4 08:34:16 CEST 2002

What you could also do is set the environment variable
"LD_RUN_PATH=/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib"
before you do the compilation.
By this way you compile it into the binary cgi's.
Or you can use crle (configure runtime linking environment) on solaris, this
is like the /etc/ld.so.conf in linux.
>From the man page, man crle(1):
     Defining alternative default search paths can be useful  for
     administrators who wish to install third party software in a
     central location, or otherwise  alter  the  search  path  of
     applications that may not have been coded with suitable run-
     paths.
     Defining user supplied alternative objects provides a  means
     of  replacing  dependencies other than via symbolic links or
     requiring LD_LIBRARY_PATH settings.

Hope this helps you.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Mike Hulsman

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.