RRDTool Reporting for NetSaint & Nagios

Freddy Frouin freddy.frouin at fluxus.net
Wed Oct 30 10:21:55 CET 2002

Hi all,

	I just would like to say I've seen a lot of mail concerning request
	of reporting feature. You will find attached to this mail a little
	tools that make a web frontend for rrdtool which could easy be
	used to manage netsaint & nagios perfdata storage and rendering.

	There is in the release joined no tools to allow an easy conf
	generation. I advice poeples interrested by this package to just
	understand how it works and then it would be easy for you
	to upgrade or create your own admin scripts. I intend to provide
	before the end of the year new releases of this package to
	provide netsaint & nagios admin tools suite to manage reporting.

	I hope this will help some of netsaint & nagios users. Let me
	know how do you fill with this package, feedback would be
	really appreciated.

Freddy.

--
Freddy Frouin