Apan - but no graphs

Fredrik Wänglund Fredrik.Wanglund at datavis.se
Wed Oct 30 16:46:00 CET 2002

Some answers:
1) I will update the docs soon...

2) Se a previous posting I made. I prefer to use /etc/hosts as the source for resolving

3) Apan is run by Nagios, so the RRD's are updated by the user that run Nagios. The files are read by the cgi, wich are run by your webserver.
So the files needs to be writeable by the Nagios-user and readable by the web-server user.

4) Yes, thats sure. But if you enable debugging, then you should at least get a hint on what is going on with the plugins.

Thank you gyus for giving Apan a try. Keep on giving me feedback and I will improve Apan.
I would be very thankful for eery help I could get (especially on the docs).