Plugin is still missing! (part 3)

Jasmine Chua jasmine.chua at securecirt.com
Wed Oct 30 20:17:22 CET 2002

Hi
this is my services.cfg:

# ocsp service definition template
define service{
        name                            			ocsp-service
        active_checks_enabled           		1
        passive_checks_enabled         		 0
        parallelize_check               		1
        obsess_over_service             		1
        check_freshness                 		0
        notifications_enabled           		0
        event_handler_enabled           		1
        flap_detection_enabled          		1
        process_perf_data               		0
        retain_status_information       		1
        retain_nonstatus_information    	1
        register                       			 0
        }

This is defined in abc.cfg

define service{
        use                             			ocsp-service

        host_name                       		abc
        service_description             		SSH
        is_volatile                     			0
        check_period                    		24x7
        max_check_attempts              		3
        normal_check_interval           		5
        retry_check_interval            		1
        contact_groups                  		admin
        notification_interval           		0
        notification_period             		24x7
        notification_options            		w,u,c,r
        check_command                   		check_ssh
        }