check_ntp question

Jonathan Rozes jrozes at vinton.com
Tue Oct 29 20:28:55 CET 2002

The check_ntp plugin does two things:

1. It uses ntpdate to see if the clock on the target host is synchronized.
2. It uses ntpdc to measure the dispersion/jitter of the time sources the
target host is synchronized to.

So it should do what you want. What output are you getting from the plugin?

jonathan

+++ Jonathan Rozes, Manager, Information Technology, Will Vinton Studios