email notification question

Gary.Every at ingramentertainment.com Gary.Every at ingramentertainment.com
Tue Oct 29 16:02:18 CET 2002

This is really for the sendmail list, but look in your sendmail.cf file,
usually found in /etc or /etc/mail and find the line that looks like:
#Dj$foo.bar or something like that
You should be able to just search for Dj

Change that line to look like this with NO # sign at the beginning

Djyourhost.yourdomain.com

Then save the file, stop and start sendmail, you should be fine

Gary Every
Sr. UNIX Administrator
Ingram Entertainment
(615) 287-4876