SV: Status map/3D Status Map

Kjetil Kvig kjetil at catchcom.com
Tue Oct 29 16:04:10 CET 2002

I tried uncommenting the statusmap_background_image line to:
statusmap_background_image=norge.gd2
But i culdnt see any image in the Status Map section either....

Next i inserted the xedtemplate_config_file entry in cgi.cfg (doesnt matter where, does it? i placed it amongs the other statusmap lines)

Next, the making of hostextinfo.cfg
Is full path to the images necessary?
Coords....i tried, out of the blue, "10, 10" as x/y coords, but no luck with this...
-snip-
define hostextinfo{
        host_name R1
        icon_image router.gif