statusmap background error II

peter riegersperger rick at subnet.at
Tue Oct 29 10:23:19 CET 2002

hi!

quick summary: defining a background image for the statusmap results
in a "broken image" link

i just realized that my apache should log an error or two ...
from the apache log:
Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi

what should i do? recompile nagios? statusmap and trends are running
without any problems, it's just the background image that kills the
statusmap.

rick

|-
| peter riegersperger  <rick at subnet.at>
|-
| subnet
| platform for media art and experimental technologies
|-
| http://www.subnet.at/
|-
| muehlbacherhofweg 5 // 5020 salzburg // austria
|-
| fon/fax +43/662/842 897
|-