SMTP Critical but SMTP is working

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Tue Oct 29 00:48:40 CET 2002

I believe there is a fix for this in the plugins cvs. I know we've covered it before. Some MTAs expect QUIT\r and some expect QUIT\r\n. It's a fairly straightforward modification to check_smtp.c as sending \r\n all the time doesn't break anything. That's my recollection of the problem and resolution.

Marc

Sent from a very tiny wireless device with a very tiny unlit keyboard.