Images using wrong path?

Sean Lutner sean at techtarget.com
Mon Oct 28 23:35:11 CET 2002

The logos seem to work fine. But they are called from a straight html
page. Any images which are called from a CGI are not working. I looked
through some of the code, and it looks like the path is set at compile
time.  I'm having a hard time figuring out where this is geting set to
the wrong path.

I have tried putting the images in the sbin dir. This doesn't work
because the sbin dir is the cgi-bin for the nagios site and apache
tries to execute the images rather than display them.

Thanks
Sean