plugin install error 1

Jeff McKeon jsm at inpro.net
Mon Oct 21 19:24:09 CEST 2002

Redhat 8.0 system, default desktop install

Nagios base installed, no problem.

When I issue the "make all" command for the plugins, at the end of the
run I receive this error..

config.status: creating Makefile
Making all in plugins
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jsm/nagiosplug-1.3-beta1/plugins'
Makefile:655: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jsm/nagiosplug-1.3-beta1/plugins'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I've searched the FAQ's and docs but found no reference.