3 Issues

James Clark jclark at polexis.com
Mon Oct 28 19:33:03 CET 2002

Notifications seem to be working just fine for me however when
use_authentication=1 in cgi.cfg I am getting the following error still:

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for
any of the services you requested...

             If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server
authentication requirements for accessing this CGI
                               and check the authorization options in
your CGI configuration file.

Also I am still logged in as ?. I have the cgi and nagios page password
protected and am able to login fine but the cgi does not appear to
recognize my user as valid to view the cgi information. Please advise. I
believe I am using RH 7.2 on an old box with apache 1x and not version
2.0. If any clarification is needed please let me know.
Regards

James