Problems with statusmap.cgi

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Oct 28 14:42:02 CET 2002

Hi there,

I had a similar problem with statusmap.cgi on my system. The root cause of
the problem was
the absense of one file that statusmap.cgi needed in order to run properly.
I documented the
problem and solution. I'll enclose it in this e-mail for your perusal. Let
me know if it helps solve
your problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeroen de Vries [mailto:jrvries at kieno.nl]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 5:53 AM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] Problems with statusmap.cgi

Hi,

I have currently installed Nagios 1.0b6. Everything is running (so far i can
see)

The only thing which doesn't work is the statusmap.cgi, 3d statusmap is
working fine.

When i look in the error log of my webserver (apache) i see the following
lines:

Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi

What have i done wrong??? Can somebody help me???

With regards,

Jeroen de Vries

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen de Vries