Authorization granularization

Rusch, Daniel Daniel.Rusch at GlobalCrossing.com
Fri Oct 25 16:58:10 CEST 2002

All,

I, like the rest of you, have multiple host groups.  Is there a way to grant
authorization to a user to schedule downtime in only one of those groups.

i.e.. Say I have three hostgroups: A, B,C

I have users Alfred, Bert, and Chris

Can I grant Alfred permission to schedule downtime in hostgroup A but not B
or C and the corresponding permissions to Bert and Chris???

Thanks

Daniel