State retention??

Jamie jamie at bclnz.net
Fri Oct 25 08:44:23 CEST 2002

Umm.

at a guess I would say that IP address is a unique data field in the
records. If the IP changes then records get reset. (in a db sense of mind)

Bammo. Availability reporting get screwed up. Nothing to do with state
retention. Everything to do with recorded unique data.

I could be right. I could be wrong.

Peace.

Jamie.