CGI Files

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 06:07:43 CEST 2002

Did you check your .htaccess file and make sure & make sure the paths are correct? Correct username/password? Caps? If you're using apache check the apache website faq....Do you have;
ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/nagios/sbin/
<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin/">
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

 Jason Coleman <jcoleman at lrn.com> wrote:Not sure why this is happening and I have looked all over trying to figure
out where the glitch is. Nagios prompts me to authenticate when trying to
select a cgi in the browser, but never brings up the page. It keeps
prompting me for a password as if the user name or password that I am
entering is incorrect. I know that they are correct though. Any hints?

Jason Coleman
Systems Administrator
LRN - The Legal Knowledge Company
Inter Office:5381