cfg help

Chris Quinn cquinn at excitenetwork.com
Wed Oct 23 22:29:07 CEST 2002

Sorry for the confusion, I am using the new Template based cfg's, but I want
to create a Dir with all the hosts as different files, eg:
/usr/local/nagios/etc/hosts/host1.cfg, host2.cfg, I have gigantic hosts and
services configs and I want them to be broken down into a lot of smaller
files... again sorry for the misleading first message:-/

sounds like you are using the old, non-template based configs (ala
netsaint).  If this is the case then there is a tool in the contrib
directory of Nagios source called "convertcfg" that will do this for you.

later,
dean