[Fwd: [Nagiosplug-devel] NOCPulse]

Bryan Liles lilesb at ijet.com
Wed Oct 23 22:11:46 CEST 2002

I don't know, it does bear resemblance to nagios.  I still wouldn't say
it is/isn't a good product.  I think it would be great for some
organizations if there a "super" Nagios with much more functionality out
of the box such as inventory management, canned reporting and the like.
Maybe someone could form a company around this, and sell the
installation, configuration, and maintanence of Super Nagios as their
product.