notify with qmail and gentoo problem

Lloyd Meinholz Meinholz at bmpcoe.org
Wed Oct 23 21:44:04 CEST 2002

I can't seem to get my notify-by-email to work. I am using Nagios 1.0 b6,
Gentoo Linux and qmail as my MTA. I can send mail locally through either
qmail-inject or mutt, so I think that configuration is correct. I'm not sure
that it matters but I'm also using gcc 3.2 and /usr/bin/printf 2.0.15. I
can't get the notify-by-email to work from the command line by typing what I
think is the /usr/bin/printf line, but I'm not too sure what I'm doing there
anyway.

Has anyone had any issues with notify-by-email and qmail??? Thanks for any
help,

Lloyd