GD/CGI Problem with Redhat 8.0

Jeff Rendl jeff.rendl at ifsna.com
Tue Oct 22 23:10:05 CEST 2002

When I run ./configure, it doesn't find the GD libraries even if I specify
the --with-gd-blah-blah lines.  I did search the archives, but it referenced
an older version of Redhat and files I couldn't "locate".

What files is it looking for specifically?  Does Redhat put them in a
different place?  I got everything else working, but I can't do the trends
scripts (or anything graphically related).

I know GD (and the other support libraries) are there because GD works good
with PHP.  It's 1.8.4.  It's basically a clean install of V8.0 Redhat.

PS: I'm a Linux Newbie, but I struggled a good long time before posting this
message.

PSS: It's 1.0B6 of Nagios, everything installed in the default locations
(because I don't know a better place).

-Jeff