Fw: fork() problem?

Richard Wu Richard.Wu at fusepoint.com
Tue Oct 22 00:16:55 CEST 2002

Hi, mike:

If you want the nagios to be run in parallel, set the value to 0, look at the nagios.cfg comments on the max_concurrent_checks. Here is the contnet:
# MAXIMUM CONCURRENT SERVICE CHECKS
# This option allows you to specify the maximum number of
# service checks that can be run in parallel at any given time.
# Specifying a value of 1 for this variable essentially prevents
# any service checks from being parallelized.  A value of 0
# will not restrict the number of concurrent checks that are
# being executed.

max_concurrent_checks=0

Richard Wu