Critical Status not clearing in web interface

doug.moore at ibill.com doug.moore at ibill.com
Fri Oct 18 22:19:19 CEST 2002

For some reason, the SMTP check I have enabled and is currently "checking"
is still a "critical" red/down.

I used the web-interface to disable checks for the service.  Next I
proceeded to re-able checks for the Snmp service.  Nagios is checking the
snmp service successfully, but the "critical" is not clearing from the
Services Detail webpage or any other webpage.

what am I missing here?  I have over 20mins of "ok" checks that the snmp
service is up and "ok" but yet there is a "critical" red thru out the
system.

thanks

the system manager.