Sound options

doug.moore at ibill.com doug.moore at ibill.com
Fri Oct 18 22:05:24 CEST 2002

is there anyway to make the notifications repeat over and over till
acknowledged or for the sound to play 3 or 4 times?  I know that

host_unreachable_sound=hostdown.wav
host_down_sound=hostdown.wav
service_critical_sound=critical.wav
service_warning_sound=warning.wav
service_unknown_sound=warning.wav
normal_sound=noproblem.wav

all are played only when the browser is refreshed, with by default is 90
seconds correct.

One  work-around that I know of is to make the sounds "longer" by doing a
copy/paste of the 1 second sound so it becomes around 10seconds.

Suggestions?  I need to for my late shift to be "awakened" from a deep sleep
if a device goes down. <g>

the system manager.