WAP, Reverse Proxy and Apache

steven.grzywinski at superior-group.com steven.grzywinski at superior-group.com
Fri Oct 18 21:45:27 CEST 2002

I'm trying to set up WAP access to nagios using a reverse proxy... I've
been able to connect via WAP and get the inital screen.. but once I choose
a menu choice, like Quick Stats, I get a 404 Not Found error... and I'm
sure it's because I never done this before and I'm missing a piece of the
puzzle...  If anyone has this working could you share your configuration...

Using the mod_proxy module only with Apache 1.3.22

ProxyRequests on
ProxyPass /ng/
http://nagios.superior-group.com/nagios/cgi-bin/statuswml.cgi
ProxyPassReverse /ng/ http://nagios.superior-group.com/nagios/

The error I'm getting is:

The requested URL /nagios/cgi-bin/statuswml.cgistatuswml.cgi was not found
on server...

I've tried playing with the ProxyPassReverse line but to no avail...

any help would be appreciated....

steven grzywinski, mgr. corp. technology
superior technology group
superior group inc.
radnor, pa
phone 610.964.2042    fax 610.964.2001