TRAPS....NET-SNMP

Luiz Gustavo Rohwedder Nogueira lnogueira at omstelecom.com.br
Wed Oct 16 21:53:10 CEST 2002

I have the same problem. I need to manage some switches and routers, and
I want to receive alerts when this machines send any trap to my Nagios
machine. I'm able to receive the traps, but I don't know how to put this
into Nagios.
Unfortunately, from the example in the documentation I've got I little
confused.
If anybody has already done this, I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Luiz Gustavo