Change default homepage?

David Rippel RippelD at hillsboroughcounty.org
Tue Oct 15 22:27:46 CEST 2002

To answer your first question...

Edit the file /usr/local/nagios/share/index.html:

change <FRAME SRC="main.html" NAME="main">

<FRAME SRC="/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=summary" NAME="main">

As for your second question, I'm too lazy to answer that one ;)

Anyone?

- David.

>>> Kevin Miller <kmiller at inflow.com> 10/15/02 03:55PM >>>
Is there a way to change the initial login page?  Currently when I login it
takes me to the title page where credits and release notes are listed.  I
would like it to take me to the status summary page.

Also is there a way to get rid of the "host status totals" and "service
status totals" at the top of the page?

Thanks

Kevin Miller
Sr. Network Security Engineer