Nagios documentation

Rick Stillings rstillings at returnbuy.com
Tue Oct 15 19:06:27 CEST 2002

I have been monitoring this list for about 2 months now, having never
posted a question or response. However I felt a need to respond to this
thread about "documentation", and hopefully not get flamed for it.

I have seen nothing but "helpful" responses to questions posted. And to the
issue of documentation, by "open source" standards I believe it is
excellent, the examples are the key to understanding how everything ties
together. In fact I find Nagios much easier to configure than NetSaint. I
also find the error checking when reloading (/etc/init.d/nagios reload) to
be very helpful for when I left something out or "fat fingered" an entry.

  To the folks who post suggestions, please keep up the good work.

thanks
-rick

Rick Stillings
rstillings at returnbuy.com

The world is a wonderous puzzle... everyone a piece and every piece fits
every piece is alive making energy..... energy pulls the pieces together
into a round ball
Tara Nevins (Donna the Buffalo) "Family Picture"