Nagios Documentation

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Oct 15 18:40:38 CEST 2002

Hi there,

I found myself creating my own documentation as a supplement to the existing
instruction. The procedure I created is based on my own
experiences with installing the various components of the server and client
programs. As such, it is subject to modification and improvement
on a constant basis.

I'm including as an attachment to this e-mail for your perusal. Comments and
suggestions are welcome. Also, there are references to various
appendices associated with the document. If you need to reference them, let
me know.

 <<Procedure for the Installation of the Nagios Network Monitoring
Program.pdf>>