nrpe + plugins for SUNOS 5.8?

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Oct 15 16:39:47 CEST 2002

This has become something of a FAQ.

I'm wondering if Ethan would be willing for us to supply 2 tarballs per
package (the original package, compiled but not installed, and a separate
tarball with just the binaries) and host them on his site...?

I'd be willing to create Solaris packages for them, if I thought that
everyone would want them consistently installed in one location (eg, under
/usr/local), but I'm not convinced that's the case.  *shrug*  If there's
demand for this, I'll still do it.

jc