help with check_mrtgtraf

Frederico Lichti fred at tdkom.net
Tue Oct 15 15:22:24 CEST 2002

I´m using the check_mrtgtraf plugin and it´s working fine, but in my nagios services detail, the status of this service is always critical. How to change this?
I using the -c and -w option....
this is my sintaxe line

in services.cfg

define service {
use                            generic-service         ; Name of service template to use
host_name                      dizzy
service_description            TRAFEGO
is_volatile                    0
check_period                   24x7
max_check_attempts             3
normal_check_interval          5
retry_check_interval           1
contact_groups                 tnl-admins
notification_interval          120
notification_period            24x7
notification_options           c,r
check_command                  check_traf!/var/www/htdocs/mrtg/dizzy_2.log!0,0!0,0
}

in checkcommands.cfg

define command {
command_name                   check_traf
command_line                   $USER1$/check_mrtgtraf -F $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$ -w $ARG3$
}