No etc folder

doug.moore at ibill.com doug.moore at ibill.com
Mon Oct 14 23:00:56 CEST 2002

I had the opposite, had "etc"  but none of the others. my problem was I
didn't do a make install-init, followed by a make install-config.

did you do the following :
make all
make install
make install-init
make install-config

(I am assuming you took the defaults and didn't change the cgi-bin or html
directories)