Multiple nagios monitors in one machine

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Fri Oct 11 16:35:19 CEST 2002

The nagios daemon doesn't have any hardcoded paths (you start it with 1
argument, the location of the nagios.cfg file).  However, the CGI's do
use a hardcoded path (look in common/locations.h) for where to find the
cgi.cfg.

For multiple instances of CGI's, you can either re-configure and remake
every time, or use a patch that I made and sent out to the list
previously.  It takes advantage of environment variables you can set in
the httpd.conf for each set/location of CGI's.

If anyone wants, I can go back and repost the email I wrote and the patch.

-Russell

Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.
http://www.quadrix.com