Nagios/Netsaint and Webmin.

Jamin jragle at unm.edu
Fri Oct 11 05:08:38 CEST 2002

I'm using a nagios/webmin setup right now just for the authentication and
ssl layer.  I wrote my own module which handles all the security and
wrapper issues so it runs in webmin correctly. (ACLs get updated for what
users can log in and the sort.)

I am not using the Netsaint module for webmin at all though.  If only Tim
Niemueller would update his Netsaint module to Nagios, it would be
awesome! to edit the config files via webmin would be a step up IMHO.

That is the next thing Nagios really needs, integrated config file
modification via the interface. Ok, maybe just one more thing that we want
added to the list eh.