configuration problem on solaris 2.6

Deno Karapatakis karapatakis at srel.edu
Fri Oct 11 15:36:00 CEST 2002

Newbie to the list and to Nagios,
I'm trying to install/configure ver 1.0b5  on a Sparc 20
I'm taking the defaults on everything  however I can not seem
to compile the program.  The config.log is listed below - - Any ideas

configure:659: checking for a BSD compatible install
configure:717: checking for gcc
configure:830: checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works
configure:846: gcc -o conftest    conftest.c  1>&5
ld: fatal: file values-Xa.o: open failed: No such file or directory
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to conftest
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure: failed program was:

#line 841 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h