Error: Invalid max_attempts, check_interval, r etry_interval, or notification_interval value for service 'Port Scans'on host 'gate'

Jason Marshall jasonm at kelman.com
Thu Oct 10 16:31:43 CEST 2002

That would be the new "Big Pee" icon for a passive service, which used to
be a big red alarming X.

That means passive updates are enabled for that service...

> yes, i think that you are fine.  Where do you see a "P"?  i am guessing that
> this means pending, which is the expected state.

---
Jason Marshall, Unix Geek, Kelman Technologies, Inc., Calgary, AB, Canada.

  From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
    "Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."

  "I have great faith in fools:
     Self confidence my friends call it."  -Edgar Allan Poe