ecalations

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Thu Oct 10 04:32:52 CEST 2002

This behavior is by design.   One question would be why are you
leaving the vol-sms contacts out of the notification loop after the
2nd notification?  If for some reason they miss the only notification
that gets sent to them, they'll never hear about the problem again.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---
Email: nagios at nagios.org