Multi line output.

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Wed Oct 9 15:43:51 CEST 2002

It's not a setting, it's by design. If you would like to change this,
you'd have to hack the source code of Nagios, but I guess you're
pretty much on your own then :-)

Best thing is to adjust your plugins to the Nagios standards, not the
other way around. Have a look at
http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html.