check_nt

Tord Andersson tord.andersson at dataductus.se
Tue Oct 8 08:50:21 CEST 2002

Hi,

I have noticed in one installation that all information within perfmon
are gone! Due to this, check_nt was not able to work properly. To check
if you have the same problem, start perfmon and try to add something to
monitor. I you see numbers rather then names ... well, then you have a
problem. This has happened to others and I've found a soloution to it on
MS web page... but it did not work....

Regards,
Tord