escalation problems

morgan morgan at shnikees.com
Thu Oct 3 19:01:45 CEST 2002

Hello,

I'm trying to setup host escalations for a server I have on my network.
But when I add the lines pasted below to my escalation.cfg file it never
seems to read them.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Morgan

define host{
        use                     generic-host
        host_name               Deller
        alias                   test server
        address                 192.168.101.17
        parents                 Netadmin_Switch
        check_command           check-host-alive
        max_check_attempts      10
        notification_interval   10
        notification_period     24x7
        notification_options    d,u,r
        }

define hostescalation{
        host_name               Deller
        first_notification      3
        last_notification       6
        notification_interval   15
        contact_groups          nachos-admins
        }

define hostescalation{
        host_name               Deller
        first_notification      7
        last_notification       8
        notification_interval   60
        contact_groups          nachos-admins,network-admins
        }