compiling on Solaris for nrpe

Drew Cullis drew.cullis at gwl.com
Wed Oct 2 17:52:24 CEST 2002

Hello;
I'm in the process of compiling the nrpe plugin on Solaris 8, along with
the other plugins. I've seen in past posts that several people have had
the same issues. Have they been resolved? Here is the output from my
compiles using /usr/ccs/bin/make & gmake.

# make all
Making all in plugins
mksh: Fatal error in reader: = missing from replacement macro reference
Current working directory /var/tmp/nagiosplug-1.3-beta1/plugins
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

# /usr/local/bin/gmake all
cd . &&
/bin/sh: syntax error at line 1: `end of file' unexpected
gmake: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 2

Thanks for the help.....

--
Drew Cullis