cgi scheduling downtime in v 1.0

Drew Cullis drew.cullis at gwl.com
Wed Nov 27 22:22:35 CET 2002

Hello;
 Has anyone had trouble getting scheduled downtime to work with the new
version of Nagios through a browser?
 I just installed the latest & greatest on our dev box and have noticed
that when I try to schedule downtime through my web browser, the
downtime.log file does not get populated, nor is there an entry in the
nagios.log file. No errors logged either.    What I did was rename the
beta 6 nagios directory, installed the latest, then copied files over to
the new nagios directory from the afore mentioned renamed beta 6
directory. Eveything works except this one problem. any ideas why this
one thing doesn't work (permissions, different versions, bug)? I've also
looked at our production box which is running beta 6 but don't see
anything different (yet).

Thanks for the help.

--
Drew Cullis