trends & availability reports...

Freddy Frouin freddy.frouin at fluxus.net
Wed Nov 27 15:32:29 CET 2002

well, it mean that during this period nagios did not know what was the
monitoring status... It could happend for 2 reasons - for what I
personnaly know about that - :
	- if you've included the current day, nagios go to tonight 00.00
	so it consider time from now to tonight 00.00 as undeterminated.
	- host or service dependencies could conduce host or service
	monitoring to be disabled, so to be considered as undetermined.

'hope this help,		Freddy.

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:16:53 -0500
David Lebel <lebel at lebel.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I successfully installed Nagios in the past few days and everything is
> working fine and the connection with postgresql is going alright.
> However, it seems that every reports I ask Nagios about trends and
> availability (in the Reporting... section) returns everything
> "Indeterminated" category.  Why is that?  Did I forget something
> obvious?
>
> Ciao,
>   ...David
>
> --
> // david lebel <lebel@{lebel.org,nobiaze.com,openbsd.org}> //
> // http://www.lebel.org/           http://www.nobiaze.com/ //
> // pgp: 3633 6999 D47E 73ED 099F  4341 08A4 8E48 EF56 61D1 //

Freddy Frouin
Responsable Supervision
Fluxus - British Telecom
30, rue du Château des Rentiers