trends & availability reports...

David Lebel lebel at lebel.org
Wed Nov 27 15:16:53 CET 2002

Hi!

I successfully installed Nagios in the past few days and everything is
working fine and the connection with postgresql is going alright.
However, it seems that every reports I ask Nagios about trends and
availability (in the Reporting... section) returns everything
"Indeterminated" category.  Why is that?  Did I forget something
obvious?

Ciao,
  ...David

--