State Retention

Chris Quinn cquinn at excitenetwork.com
Tue Nov 26 17:14:08 CET 2002

I haven't seen anything on this, I have Nagios set up so it does not
remember state retention, I need it that way so when I restart it, I get a
full scan of everything I check. I was wondering if there is a way so that
when I restart Nagios, it will remember if I have a machines notifications
disabled, but it will still run a full scan of all services?