Hello People!

Fredrik Wänglund Fredrik.Wanglund at datavis.se
Tue Nov 26 13:46:28 CET 2002

OK, to answer your two questions;
The problem with /usr/local is in Apans plugins that have hardcoded path's to Nagios plugins. I will fix that in next release.

The RRD's is created manually when adding a service to Apan. I dont know how the RRD's are set up by MRTG, but it would be posible to use the same RRD's in Apan - The only thing you need to know is the name of the datasets and the lowest interval at wich you have to insert data.

/FredrikW