yet ANOTHER NSClient question

Massey, Craig craig.massey at chh.co.nz
Mon Nov 25 23:20:53 CET 2002

Any command accepted by the client.
I don't know how hard or easy it is to get around the limitations the client
places on what it will accept. The code is pretty simple, it looks for
specific text in the string passed to it and executes one of its programmed
actions.

You can't execute arbitrary commands.

It's not brilliantly secure, but neither does it open the box up to the
world.