NTRAY problem.

Federico Lombardo egopfe at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 18:01:00 CET 2002

I've installed ntray onto my window machine using a nagios 1.0 running onto
a debian box.
My perl distribution is active perl ones.
Ntray starts... but tell me "no extended status information avaiable at this
time"

I've checked apache access and error log and I've find out It searches

"GET /cgi-bin/nagios/status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=summary HTTP/1.1" 200
10069

NOTE on my web server works /cgi-bin/nagios, not  nagios/cgi-bin!!! :-)

And all goes right... It reaches the page...

Any Issues ???

Regards.

Federico